It is Ethan's second birthday today. Happy Birthday, Ethan! (We had the party yesterday.)

I just got back from watching The Village. There were definitely mixed reviews on the way out, with most of the people I heard saying that it was a waste of their money.

I didn't think so. In fact, I thought it was a great movie. In the same vein of The Sixth Sense, with the twist at the end that no one (except, perhaps, for my Dad, who noticed Certain Things) really saw until it was too late.

It's definitely a movie to think about. And one I wouldn't mind watching again (I missed some dialogue here and there when the characters spoke too fast) if only to see those lovely houses again. Lovely, lovely houses. With wood floors. Stone houses, even. *sigh*

But anyway. I'd love to hear other impressions... anyone?

Comments

Popular Posts