I'm not in a bad mood still, surprisingly. That's a good thing, though.

I might have jump-started SCR again. We shall see. I don't know if I'll get anything written tonight, since we got home at 8:20 and I just now got to check my email and leave feedback on ebay, etc., but I might do a couple of rows on my current scarf-in-progress.

I have poison ivy (thanks to Tipsy the kitten who likes to lay in it) all over my legs and it itches despite the anti-itch cream I bought. That'll teach me to get the generic brand. *sigh*

And I got my second set of Denise needles today, so I'm in business. The second set are the originals from 1977. They look very similar to the ones produced nowadays. Which only makes sense if you think about it. Why fix something that's not broken?

Comments

Popular Posts