It's hard to concentrate on writing when you are waiting for an offer you really can't refuse.

Sorry to be cryptic (Vicki knows) but I'm not saying a word about it here until I hear something. And then you will hear me crow. And probably scream. And jump up and down, and faint with the sheer terror of it. (No, it doesn't involve selling a book, but it does involve Storage. End of hints.)

Incidentally, I haven't gotten a lot written this weekend. I didn't touch the edits. I knitted, though.

Let's see. I finished the scarf I started yesterday this afternoon, and also finished the scarf I started last year. I went through the box at the bottom of my bed and pulled out the handful of hats and scarves that didn't sell last year and stuck them with the ones I already have.

The count came up to 8 hats, 4 scarves, and 1 hooded scarf. So I'm well on my way to my goal. Well, I'm a fraction on my way to my goal, in truth. (My goal? Well. It's 75 hats and 75 scarves. Mix and match-able, btw. Don't laugh. I do have three months to do this in. Because this year I'm setting up at three different craft shows. 25 "sets" per. Yikes.)

I did win a second set of Denise needles, so that will be nice. And I've run out of room for yarn; the yarn from Smiley's is currently on my bed and I'm expecting an auction win of 60 skeins any day now that has no place at all to go. So I do really need to be knitting and crocheting.

And since my contractual obligations are over and done with for the time being (until I start the next Jacob Lane book) I intend to take it easy and have some fun.

Anyway.

Comments

Unknown said…
Re: offer.
Tease ;-)

Popular Posts