So I went to CVS this morning for the first time since I picked up my prescription. I needed deodorant, and I wanted to use some of my giftcard.

I picked out what I wanted, got some shampoo/conditioner that was on sale, and walked up to the register.

My giftcard wasn't activated.

At least they didn't seem to think I had stolen it; the cashier got the manager to come over right away and he said he'd take care of it. At first, he said he would give me an in-store coupon for my purchases (they came up to about $10) and then give me a $10 giftcard to even it out, which was fine with me. I did say "as long as I'm not here another hour."

Well, something wasn't working right, so he ended up giving me another $20 giftcard and giving me my purchases for free.

I am not complaining. :)

Comments

Popular Posts