I am writing.

Not positive I will keep what seems like a very long chapter in Michael's POV, but he stepped up to the plate, as it were, and we went from there. I really need to check my wordcount and see how far I've gotten since last time I checked my wordcount. I should be getting close to 60k, don't you think?

I did buy lottery tickets. Hey, it could happen.

And I did talk to the lady at the bank. I will know more Monday, but although it doesn't look promising for the Dream House, it does look promising that I might be pre-approved for a loan amount. Which is both good and bad, in truth. (Good: I could buy a house. Bad: It wouldn't be the Dream House. However, I still have faith that perhaps a miracle will occur and I will never have to move again. Which would be very nice.)

Comments

Popular Posts