Now I feel dumb... sff.net email seems to be acting up lately, because I've not received important emails and people haven't received important emails from me. Some go through just fine. The emails I sent to AntiqueWeek did not. So I bothered the editor, only to find out that they have a policy not to do auction coverage for repeat auctioneers more than once a year. Which makes sense, and should have been the question I asked in the first place.

Chalk one up for inexperience, there. I will learn eventually, I suppose. *sigh*

And in truth, I really don't feel like going to the auction because I don't have any money to spend. And then, there's this. :(

In other news, I am going to try to felt the hat I'm knitting at the moment. So we'll see how that works out. I've never felted anything before. (Yet, of course.)

Comments

Popular Posts