Things are falling together quite nicely at the moment. Michael's about to do something rash that will pay off in the end (I think) and then I will have to juggle almost all the various characters together in the Hunt's house. Which will be interesting, to say the least.

I needed one more basket for my yarn, so I went to the Williamsburg Goodwill this morning. Ended up with a nice basket, a Pyrex teapot (the teapot this time!), a pot that is just begging for me to buy another African Violet for, and a little Weave-It weaving tool that looks like it will be fun to use. All for $5.00, so I didn't even spend a lot of money. Yes, I'm addicted. And Burlington is next weekend, not this weekend, so that's going to be fun as well. (Hopefully the weather will hold out.)

Now all my yarn is nice and organized (well, relatively so) in baskets and bowls all over my room. It's actually quite cozy.

It's been quite cool this weekend. Low 50s overnight and low 70s during the day. I love this kind of weather, even if it isn't quite warm enough to ripen tomatoes.

Although I have yet to break out my socks.

Comments

Popular Posts