Okay, now this is boring.

(emailing, so if it looks weird, that’s why.)

 

So I’m sitting here at work, bored to death because the system we use is down and I can’t do anything at all except sit here (and read), because we do everything pretty much electronically nowadays. Urgh. Incidentally, the system has been down since I first tried to log in at 6:30 this morning. It is now 10:30.

 

I ended the chapter I was writing last night, and have to decide between three groups of people for the next chapter. So I guess I can mull over that and decide who gets Chapter 35 by the time lunch rolls around. Grrr.

 

So. Depending on how needy I’m considered (what with my salary and my single status) I am thinking about trying to apply for an FHA loan for a house. Which means I could start seriously looking in December, or at the latest, the turn of the new year.

 

Unless Other Things happen sooner (more details to come, I hope, by the end of the week.) I do have a couple of irons out there in the fire, but unfortunately none of them involve my dream house (at least the Dream House that is for sale right at the moment—I have more than one), although I think I’m going to meet the realtor (who loves me, because he’s also the auctioneer of the auction I wrote about for AntiqueWeek) with Mom and Dad tomorrow evening for a showing anyway.

 

And I will probably go home from the showing and get depressed and dream about finding $149,000 under a rock somewhere. Urgh. Or winning the lottery. I could try that. Hmm. I wouldn’t even have to win the whole thing. Just $100,000. I doubt I’d have trouble getting a loan for $50,000.

 

But speculation only serves one purpose anymore; to irritate myself, so I’m going to go buy a lottery ticket, perhaps (hey, it could happen) and just shut up about houses for a little while. (Unless, of course, the Other Thing pans out. And then you won’t be able to get me to shut up.) And I am NOT going to buy any more cool house stuff, because honestly, Storage is a mess and I’m probably going to sell half of it anyway. I mean… who really needs six sets of mixing bowls?!

 

I have 80 days left until the first craft show. Must get cracking. I’m still not done with that scarf. Urgh.

Comments

Popular Posts