I did manage to finish the chapter in Sarah's POV and move right on along to the next one (Malachi gets this one, poor guy) last night. I will write more today. It's moving well, I think. I just get frustrated when I spend more than two or three days on a single chapter. ;)

And it does help to read something grounding while I'm writing this. The book in question is Charles DeLint's Spirits in the Wires. Whenever I do get antsy, reading anything of DeLint's always calms me down. That might be the reason he's my #1 favorite author, no?

Anyway, by way of ebay, I managed to score a book on knitted embellishments (I am lusting after the automatic i-cord maker at the moment), Winter Tides by James Blaylock, and I have my eye on the only DeLint (mainstream) novel I don't already own. The knitted embellishments book was in my catalog for $31.95 plus $7.00 shipping/handling, and I got it for $26 which includes shipping. So that's a signifigant amount of savings right there. And Winter Tides, with shipping, was less than the paperback copy new.

It doesn't take much to make me happy, that's for sure.

Comments

Popular Posts