Yesterday, I took a drive to see the Cape Cod I'm interested in. It took me 45 minutes of very scenic driving to get there, which wasn't bad, considering the yahoo map said it would take an hour and ten minutes. (I was not speeding!) It is adorable on the outside. And it has a stone wall in the front. The hill was not too bad, and that part of 52 doesn't flood and they do eventually clean off that street in the winter. (I talked to someone Mom knows who lives right up the road.)Which is all good.

I sent the paperwork that I had gathered up back to the bank and faxed another piece this morning. We are now waiting for something pertinent from you-know-who, who has assured me that he would send me the info. I believe him, because he has nothing to hide in this respect. ;) I am just impatient.

After that, the nice lady at the bank (who is a Vice President, even!) said it would take about a week to know for certain whether or not I am really preapproved. So keep praying, everyone.

It would be nice to move this fall, just because I have all these ideas for stuff for the craft shows, but I can't do any of them due to space constraints. But we'll see. Speaking of... I do need to send in my money for the first one this weekend. I keep forgetting to do that. Urgh.

I did finish the scarf I'd been working on last night, and I started something else with some of the new yarn. I think it's going to be a hood/scarf/whatever those are called, but I'm not sure. I wanted to make a hat, but I think I have too many stitches on the needle.

(The yarn is dark orange and brown, and slubby. I think it's wool. It's quite a pretty fall color, and I think when I run out of it I will do the rest of whatever-it-is in brown, because I already have brown.)

So anyway, an update. The lady at the bank should get my express mail package today, so I expect if there are any problems, she will let me know, because she's off tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts