I didn't get done with Michael's chapter last night, but I hope to this morning.

I actually got 8 hours of sleep last night (woke up at 7am) so I should be good and rested today. I think we're working on the grapes, which are ripe. That means grape pie mix. Yum. And maybe more grape jelly. Other than that, I don't have a lot planned this weekend. Tomorrow is Burlington, though. If I had a little rubber thingy for the bottom of my new walkingstick I would take it instead of the other one, but I will take the other one until I get a little rubber thingy. So. I am not planning to spend much money at Burlington. I really have no room in Storage for anything even medium-sized, and I have no room in my room for anything either. (But of course that means I will see bargains galore, because that's what usually happens.)

Oh, and Dad is drying peaches, so the entire house smells good. Yay.

The Thing that involves Storage has not happened yet. You're correct if you think it involves a house. ;)

I did not win the one lottery, but someone did. Good luck to that someone. I hope you needed the money as much as I did!

There is one lottery left. We'll see. The drawing is tonight, for $7 million and I bought *cough* 7 tickets. (I don't need 7 million, though. That seems like an awful much.)

But anyway... I should get to work. Will update later, I'm sure.


Comments

Popular Posts